Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Where have I been?

     As you all may have noticed, I have been gone from YouTube and my blogs for a LONG time. This post is going to explain why. 
     I hope you will take time to read this post and hopefully it answers any questions you may have, for starters, my family and I moved into our own house!! We are now home owners, this process took up a lot of my time with packing, and cleaning, I didn't have time for videos or posts. Another thing is I started school, I started a Community College program, but because of moving, and my next obstacle, I had to quit school because it was too much to juggle. The reason I had to leave my school program is also because I was working. I work at Wal-Mart as a cashier, and my hours would fluctuate all of the time, I had no time for reading, or writing or anything except for work. 
     Now that we've hit 2016 and my family and I are all settled in and I'm not working as much, I have a goal to keep this blog updated and my channel is going to start back up soon as well. I miss doing it, I have fun doing both, and I've met some great people who make Booktube videos and who have blogs. I have various goals for this year, most of which are book related goals, so I am going to try my hardest to keep those goals, and meet those goals. 

Maybe this post wasn't as long as I expected it to be, I have mentioned everything I needed to and I feel like this explains everything. Here's to a new year, and here's to reaching your goals, whatever they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment